Quickly and accurately tracking time is crucial to the success of any project.
As we wanted MeMate to be a comprehensive project management solution, we made sure to implement time tracking capabilities; ones that even go a little beyond the competition. How?
With a progress tracker.
What is it?
MeMate’s progress tracker is a desktop feature connected to the time trackers in its mobile apps. In the mobile app, your workers can click start on a project to automatically start the timer. The timer, in turn, feeds back to a window in the desktop application where you, as the manager, see their progress on that project.
In the window, you’ll see real-time updates, not only on that worker’s progress but also on the progress of all other workers assigned to that project. And you can do the same across all projects.
What are the benefits?
We are sure you already have some idea of how this feature can benefit your business in the long run. But to put it more concretely, you can:
- Make sure your employees and subcontractors are compensated fairly for their time on the job
- Provide more accurate quotes, making for happier customers
- See which projects are on track to meet a deadline and which aren’t
- Improve accuracy of project and task time estimations
- Take action before an issue becomes a problem. For example, if one team member finished their workload and another is having trouble completing theirs on time, you know to step in and assign the former to help the latter.
At the end of the day, time tracking is vital. And adopting project management software with the best time tracking solution on the market ensures that your business gets the best outcome.