With so many business management software solutions out there and new ones entering the market every week, it’s hard to keep up and even harder to find the right one for your business.
So, we made a list of the 5 best options out there to make your search easier.
Odoo comprises eCommerce, CRM, inventory, sales, project management, and accounting applications. These are all combinable into one software, lending to significant customizability.
- Sales management
- Inventory management
- Marketing automation
Do note, however, that these features are all split across various Odoo apps.
Small to large businesses
Pricing varies app-to-app, ranging from $16/month for eCommerce to $66.60/month for manufacturing. Meaning if you want all-in software, you can expect a pretty hefty price tag.
StudioCloud incorporates plenty of good features that let you manage client relationships, projects, financials, and marketing and sales. It also offers you the ability to customise the look and feel of the software to suit your needs.
- Online bookings and contract signing
- Timecard tracking
- Employee, event, and client scheduling
- Invoicing and bookkeeping
Small to large businesses
StudioCLoud’s plans start free, provided you only need one desktop app. If you want add-ons, you can expect to pay USD 10-65/month.
SAP Business One is a comprehensive software that lets you manage your company’s accounting, purchasing, customer relationships, and sales. It also allows for some customisation, offering a few industry-specific feature packs.
- Financial reporting and analytics
- Sales opportunity and lead tracking
- Report creation and customisation
- Procurement management (requisition requests, receipts creation, and returns management)
Small to medium businesses
No pricing information is available. SAP requires each business to input information on how many users are needed, whether to set it up on the cloud or on-premises, what modules you’ll need, etc.
Scoro is an all-one business management software that incorporates project management, CRM, billing, and reporting. You’ll be able to stay on top of your teams, projects, and sales all in one place to efficiently track, manage, and organise your operations.
- Create unlimited projects
- Time and bill tracking
- Quote and invoice management
- Work and task scheduling
Small to medium-sized businesses
On the lower end, Scoro’s Essential plan is $34 per user per month (with a minimum of 5 users required). On the higher end, its Pro plan is $85 per user per month.
We may be a bit biased, but as MeMate Business was made to (and does) offer more than the existing competition, it is technically the best business management software out there. Like Scoro, it incorporates project management, reporting, CRM, sales, and financials with all the bells and whistles.
But it also adds a few wholly unique features, including:
- Live project progress tracking: see your team’s progress in real-time
- Subcontractor pool creation: easily send a job order to multiple individuals or teams
- Live financial tracking: this feature can adapt and account for all work expenses such as materials, labour, and permit costs to provide an accurate view of your budget and profits
medium to large businesses
$99/month, which includes a desktop app and 15 mobile apps, with the option to add more mobile and desktop apps at an additional cost.